A relaxation massage specialized specifically for the mothers to be. Providing similar massage techniques as a Swedish, this modality focuses on providing relief commonly in the lower back and hip areas affected throughout the pregnancy. Deep tissue is not recommended due to the sensitivity in selective pressure points which may stimulation resulting to cramps or early contractions. Light /med pressure is highly recommended on legs and feet to reduce the risk of blood clots and preeclampsia.
Benefits of a prenatal massage include:
- Reduced back pain
- Reduced Joint Pain
- Improvement in Circulation
- Reduced Edema
- Reduced muscle tension & headaches
- Reduction in stress hormones & anxiety
- Improvement in oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Better Sleep
- Helps your body with preparation for an easier delivery
Get 10% off a Package of 4 Massages or 15% off a Package of 5.
Discount Packages Are Available Upon Request.