Hot Stone Massage
A great form of alternative modality involving the placement and utilization of heated stones to the body for the purpose of pain relief, relaxation and therapy. Hot stone massages are primarily used to alleviate physical pain issues, however, they are also used to promote emotional and
spiritual wellbeing in practice. Volcanic lava stones, typically basalt are the best recommended types of stones used in this modality because they are capable of holding heat (between 100-145 degrees) for a longer period of time. In order to maintain adequate external skin hydration, massage oils are commonly applied to client's skin. Sufficient internal hydration of also essential for treatment due to an increase in body temperature.
Benefits of a Hot Stone Massage Include:
- Relieve Muscle Spasm, pain, tension, & improve muscle relaxation
- Releases toxins & improves skin appearance
- Significantly reduce stress & anxiety
- Improves blood circulation and & flow of energy
- Helps promote better sleep
- Helps to reduce & manage stress
- Great alternative modality for those who love deep tissue massages
Get 10% off a Package of 4 Massages or 15% off a Package of 5.
Discount Packages Available Upon Request